During the last decade of my career focus moved even stronger towards visual communication allowing me to discover the art of photo- and videography. I became very fond of both, almost addicted. This new form of communication made it possible for me to travel around the world for my job, accompanied by a professional video crew and photographer, who became dear friends.
It was my privilege to visit the 5 world continents several times:
• Africa (South-Africa, Congo)
• Americas (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Alabama, New York, Oklahoma, Michigan, Missouri, California, North-Carolina, Rhode Island)
• Asia (China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand)
• Australia (Darwin, Adelaide)
• Europe (England, Germany, France, Italy, Liechtenstein, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Poland)